Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1604 Casey Key Rd, Nokomis
Island beach bungalow offers the best of both worlds with a rare Gulf-to-Bay lifestyle. Enjoy miles of private beach, and open bay views. Few island settings present a more perfect pallet for new home design. Build your dream house and find inspiration from your own beach cottage retreat nestled between grand waterfront homes. Bordered by eight miles of meandering beach and bay front Casey Key has been a wildlife sanctuary for more than fifty years. It has also provided safe haven and privacy to notable artists and corporate scions alike, who share a common idea of what paradise means. Catch bait from your dock to a rising sun, and surf-cast for redfish and snook on your secluded beach to a perfect sunset. Easy access to I75 brings you closer to travel, the cultural center of Sarasota, and more. If you are looking for something special, it’s time to explore this well-kept secret!
- MLS® #A4416325
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,940
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCircular Driveway
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewCoastalConstruction Control Line, Flood Zone, In County, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Flood Insurance Required, Conservation Area, Conservation, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
- Address1604 Casey Key Rd
- AreaNokomis/North Venice
- SubdivisionCasey Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34275
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market221
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 1:00am EDT.