Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6265 Manasota Key Rd, Englewood
Move right in and enjoy the Beach Life and the ambiance of Manasota Key. The home sets on a large fenced acre lot with mature landscaping and a safe distance from the beach. You enter through a 20 X 20 two level covered screened front porch. Then you go into the large great room with high ceilings and a stone fireplace. A nice open plan with kitchen and dining rooms open and flowing into the Great room. A very large master suite with siting area and built in office space with granite counter tops and a door to lanai and hot tub. A Lower level has large exercise area 24 X 17 and a 45 X 11 air-condition storage area. There is a 14 X 11 workshop area and the garage is for three plus cars and golf cart &/or boat & water toys. And don't forget the DEEDED BEACH EASEMENT that takes you over to the sandy wide beach.
- MLS® #A4416350
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,346
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleElevated, Florida
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Parking Pad, Golf Cart Parking, Oversized, Tandem, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Fenced, French Doors, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market339
- Address6265 Manasota Key Rd
- SubdivisionManasota Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Open Floorplan, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle, L.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay High, Lemon Bay
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 12:00am EDT.