Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1509 S Lodge Dr, Sarasota
The spectacular location of this waterfront home is quite unique. Resting on nearly 2/3-acre of property at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, just one parcel in from the point-lot location that overlooks Sarasota Bay. There are aspects at this custom-built residence for the entire family to enjoy. Soaring oak trees and lush, manicured foliage surround the property, with exterior walls accented by vines of ivory that add a wonderful element of charm. This stunning home expertly blends a Spanish/Mediterranean flair with contemporary decor. Beautiful custom finishes include Travertine and hardwood flooring, cathedral tongue-and-groove ceilings with exposed beams, tailored built-ins, arched walkways, Lutron lighting, storm-impact windows and sliders, temperature-controlled wine room, stone columns, crown molding and designer fixtures. Delight in the expanse of the layout, with formal dining a few steps from the living and family rooms, walls of glass sliders/French doors that open to elaborate outdoor entertaining, as well as secluded separate master and guest wings. The gourmet kitchen is a chef’s dream, featuring designer cabinetry, 8-burner gas Wolf range with double ovens, two farmhouse sinks, extended island, breakfast bar, café nook, plus Butler’s and walk-in pantries. Pocketing sliders bring the outside in for effortless entertaining on the first level of the terrace. Heated swimming pool, spa, sunbathing areas are only steps away from dock and lifts on sailboat waters.
- MLS® #A4416416
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,800
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Gas, Public
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Flood Zone, City View, Garden View, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, Canal-salt
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Days on Market134
- Address1509 S Lodge Dr
- SubdivisionCherokee Park
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- InteriorCarpet, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Indoor Grill, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 19th, 2019 at 1:00pm EDT.