Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
340 Sapphire Lake Dr #201, Bradenton
Motivated seller just reduced the price $20K! Enjoy the best views in the community in this waterfront Andros plan-offers 2 bedrooms, den, sunroom, 3 full baths & large 2 car garage. Sunroom and the master bedroom look out over the lagoon and the sunset views are spectacular. The view is just a start of what makes this a must-see. Both bedrooms are full en suites with walk-in closets. Energy Star certified home is built with MINTO's high standards & includes impact windows & stem wall construction. Inside you will find it is beautifully appointed with tray and vaulted ceilings, wood wrapped beams, beautiful dark wood floors and tile laid on the diagonal. Home offers lots of natural sunlight & open floor plan; laundry room also located on the main 2nd-floor level. Tucked inside the gated & award winning Harbour Isle Community, you will love the resort-style life this condo offers. The condo's excellent location offers a short stroll to one of the four community pools where you can grill up a nice meal for the family or lounge in your choice of a cabana or hammock. When you live here, you will enjoy the waterfront Beach Club with resort pool, spa, cabana bar, fitness center, yoga lawn, beach, kayak launch, walking paths & more!
- MLS® #A4416436
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,994
- Year Built2012
- StyleCape Cod, Elevated, Florida, Key West
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows, Shades
- RoofMetal, Tile
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market308
- Address340 Sapphire Lake Dr #201
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionMangrove Walk Harb Isle Ph7 Or2428/6044
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesDumbwaiter, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Corner Unit, Elevated, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing Office:Century 21 Beggins Enterprises
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 Beggins Enterprises.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 6:30pm EDT.