Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8230 Sanderling Rd, Sarasota
Rare is the time when a Sanderling Club estate is introduced to the marketplace; rarer still, the 190 feet of Gulf frontage, 195 feet on tranquil Heron Lagoon, and dazzling water views offered by this five-bedroom home on over two acres on Siesta Key. This one-of-a-kind residence is the ideal setting to raise a family or provide a seasonal retreat for extended family and friends and make cherished memories for generations to come. A complete re-design, re-build, and second floor addition by architect Richard Garfinkel and contractor Pat Ball was completed in 2000 when the entire structure was taken down to the studs and reinforced with steel beams. 10’ ceilings and honed travertine floors frame the activity inside. Prepare the catch of the day in the chef's kitchen equipped with 6-burner Viking range, pot filler, hand-forged steel range hood, double Sub-Zero refrigerator, and walk-in pantry. The second-floor master suite has custom closets, a second laundry room, spacious gym, study/office and a romantic deck for watching sunsets. Take a dip in the heated pool and let the festivities move into the adjacent game room with bar or Cabana with grill and full kitchen. A temperature-controlled wine room comfortably stores your bottles. Additionally the grounds provide a woodworking studio and greenhouse. Sanderling is a highly sought-after, private Gulf-to-Bay guard gated community with unique architecture, tennis courts, boat slips, Paul Rudolph-designed cabanas, and beach house near the nation’s No.1 beach.
- MLS® #A4416545
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,939
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Florida
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Clubhouse, Dock, Fence Restrictions, Gated Community, Water Access, Optional Additional Fees, Playground, Security, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Water Access
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Off Street, On Street, Oversized, Parking Pad, Split Garage, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCoastalConstruction Control Line, Flood Zone, In County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Bamboo, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsInsulated Windows, Shutters
- Days on Market94
- Address8230 Sanderling Rd
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionSanderling/siesta Properties
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Indoor Grill, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 22nd, 2019 at 12:31pm EST.