Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
162 Emerson Dr, Sarasota
Set on 135 feet of Gulf frontage on Lido Beach with unobstructed views to the west, a setting beyond compare! The largest parcel currently available on Lido Key! This rarely available, large and impressive parcel (135 ft x 150 ft) also allows ample space to accommodate a sizeable beachfront estate. Currently, a modest elevated home of three bedrooms/three bathrooms, pool and oversized paver drive accompany this spacious, sought after plot of land. The lot's western exposure offers sights overlooking the wispy dunes of sand with direct views to the Gulf of Mexico. Located at the end of quiet Emerson Drive, a short roadway which skirts a nature trail to one side and homes on the other with no on-street parking permitted, you will find this exceptional home site. North Lido Beach Park is just steps away as are the pleasures of shopping and dining on famous St. Armands Circle. Please be sure to view the Cinema tab under the virtual tour link.
- MLS® #A4416632
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,982
- Year Built1968
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Tandem
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCoastalConstruction Control Line, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Lot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAbove Ground, Heated
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsDrapes, Shades
- Days on Market93
- Address162 Emerson Dr
- SubdivisionLido Beach Div A
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story, Elevated
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 21st, 2019 at 7:00pm EST.