Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4915 Torrey Pines Run, Bradenton
BEST VALUE 4 BED/POOL HOME IN CENTRAL PARK! Situated on a huge lake with tranquil settings. The pool/lanai area is truly a bird sanctuary that will make outside your favorite escape! As you pass your 2-car garage the front porch is homey & quaint. The foyer leads to an OPEN FLOOR Plan with plenty of room for the entire family. The office/Den has 8Ft Double Doors for privacy and has plenty of light. The kitchen with it's rich, dark cabinetry has stainless steel appliances, and granite counter tops. A Chefs Delight with gas stovetop and breakfast bar for entertaining. The Great Room has a Trey Ceiling with a custom home theatre speakers and custom framed backsplash. Overlook the beautiful Lanai through double sliders as you walk to the master suite. The Master has triple windows inviting in plenty of light and a large walk-in closet. The Master Bath offers a frameless glass shower with decorative tile. The opposite side of the home you'll find the other THREE bedrooms, each with their own personal touch with blinds and wood laminate flooring throughout. The second Bath offers a bathtub and is located in the hallway for guest use. Venture outside into the Lanai with the waterfall feature in-ground pool and serenity of the lake views-making this a very desirable lot. This community offers a 10-acre park with 2 dog parks, ball fields, a splash park, tennis courts and a covered pavillion-that can be rented out. Top rated schools and centrally located in Lakewood Ranch and all it has to offer!
- MLS® #A4416724
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,021
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Gas
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Gated Community
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market166
- Address4915 Torrey Pines Run
- SubdivisionCentral Park Ph B-1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorLaminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Select
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Select.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 2:00pm EDT.