Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
222 Beach Rd #4, Sarasota
Open the door and you are captured by a full Gulf view, breezes, sand dunes, sea grass, and Siesta Key’s famed sand. The outside comes in just as planned by renowned architect Tim Siebert, who was commissioned to design the ten-unit development built in 1980. West-to-east light and air fill this reimagined townhome. The purposeful positioning of each unit creates a private oasis. Bring your yoga mat to welcome the sun or sunset on the full-width elevated patio viewing your personal slice of beachfront paradise. Updated with a contemporary esthetic of understated luxury, you will love the feeling of a most exclusive resort! From the moment you drive in to your private 2-car garage, unload your luggage and supplies into the elevator and push the button to the main floor, you will feel that every need is met. You will enjoy friends and family in the updated kitchen featuring custom cabinetry, Wolf ovens, wine fridge, ice machine, and treated stainless and exotic granite countertops. Walk up the floating staircase or elevator to the top floor where 3 bright bedroom suites, including a luxurious master with custom river rock shower, await you. Laundry upstairs by the bedrooms makes living easy. You can arrive empty handed should you decide to purchase the high end furnishings and turn key accoutrements. Just minutes from lively Siesta Village, life at 222 Beach means having everything you need right at home or a short walk away. IF NOT NOW, WHEN?
- MLS® #A4416747
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,067
- Year Built1980
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public
- FeaturesPool, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCoastalConstruction Control Line, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Brick, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Garden View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market77
- Address222 Beach Rd #4
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionBeach Road
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorPorcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesThree Or More Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2019 at 9:00pm EST.