Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7239 Marlow Pl, University Park
Welcome to University Park, where natural beauty, lakes, golf courses, and magnificent homes set the scene for elegant country club living. This four-bedroom home in the Marlow neighborhood fuses grace, comfort and flawless details in a dreamy lakefront setting. Centered around a magnificent outdoor space, you’ll discover a superb attention-to-detail and distinctive finishes executed throughout the house. Impact windows throughout are just one of the many examples of the high level of finishes and attention to detail. Soaring ceilings, open spaces, and a wealth of windows are designed to overlook the lake with a long water view. Cook delicious meals for one or for many within the gourmet kitchen including Wolf ovens, Sub Zero fridge, and two dishwashers. Retreat to the tranquil master suite, a study in serenity. The master bath has been updated to include a graciously-sized shower with rain faucet, side jets and more. Providing extra space, you’ll appreciate a den and bonus room. Experience the outdoors in true Florida luxury with pool, spa, and outdoor kitchen – to make an occasion of any meal. A three-car garage completes the picture. Located in central part of Sarasota, University Park is an easy drive from the shopping and restaurants of University Town Center, the arts and culture of downtown Sarasota, the festive atmosphere of Lakewood Ranch, and the world-class beaches of Florida’s Gulf Coast.
- MLS® #A4417054
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,307
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Gas, Private
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool
- ParkingCircular Driveway
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Sidewalk, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market146
- Address7239 Marlow Pl
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/University Park
- SubdivisionUniversity Park
- CityUniversity Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34201
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 19th, 2019 at 1:00pm EDT.