Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3616 Casey Key Rd, Nokomis
This Ready to occupy estate eliminates the long 2 years wait for all the county permits, construction delays, and other aggravations of building new construction. $200,000.00 buyer credit at closing. Potential Owner financing available. This estate offers a 75-foot wide unobstructed deeded beach easement and day dock. Built to endure coastal life on its stately 17,044 sqft lot. Sprawling over 7,326 square feet and anchored with 57 flex pillars buried 22 feet each. Upon entering you will find yourself in an atrium with a hand-crafted wrought iron spiral stair case leading to the upper levels. The 1st level consists of a private spacious living area, guest bedroom, two oversized walk-in closets, full bath, large entertainment area that could be used as a media room, indoor golf simulator, etc. You will also find the estates potential 6 car garage on this level. The 2nd level is open and built for entertaining. Consisting of a living area, formal dining area, breakfast nook, two front balconies, a large rear balcony, kitchen created with both the chef and home cook in mind, 3 separate guest bedrooms, 2 full baths and a laundry room. Upon reaching the top of the atrium is a sitting area with views of the Gulf. This level has a sprawling master suite where you will rise to the sound of the dolphins splashing and fall asleep to the waves rolling gently on shore. Opportunities for legacy properties like this rarely come available. While many dream of living on an exclusive island in paradise, few can.
- MLS® #A4417097
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage5,940
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesDock, Water Access
- ParkingBoat, Converted Garage, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Open, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCoastalConstruction Control Line, Conservation, Corner Lot/Unit, Flood Zone, In County, Lot - Irregular, Lot - Oversized, Water View
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame, Wood Frame (FSC Certified)
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationSlab, Stilt/On Piling
- Days on Market147
- Address3616 Casey Key Rd
- AreaNokomis/North Venice
- SubdivisionCasey Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34275
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More Story, Elevated
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- Listing Office:Keller Williams On The Water
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 20th, 2019 at 7:00am EDT.