Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5319 Hunt Club Way, Sarasota
Exceptional location, private water and preserve views in this beautiful, well maintained home. This Todd Johnson former model, overall winner of the Parade of Homes, exudes elegance and incredible craftsmanship w/many upgrades, designer finishes & built-in features. Located on an interior lot w/expansive water & preserve views, this home has been meticulously maintained and offers 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths in a functional floor plan that would work well for multi-generational living. This gracious home features a grand entry, crown moldings, a formal dining room, living room with detailed coffered ceiling, fireplace, and serene pool/lake views. The main level master suite gives way to a luxurious bathroom w/ travertine, whirlpool bath, & walk-in shower. The private office has built in cabinetry, fireplace, & rich wood flooring with unique inlays. The showcase kitchen boasts top of the line Dacor & SubZero appliances, custom cabinetry, island, built-in desk, butler's pantry & bar. The kitchen opens to the family room with more full water views. Two additional bedrooms w/private baths are on the main level, 1 with a separate entrance. The 2nd floor includes a huge bonus room with wet bar, bedroom, full bath and balcony. Free flowing lanai/pool/spa area boasts an outdoor kitchen & separate seating area with the third fireplace, absolute privacy & beautiful views. Located in the exclusive gated community of Silver Oak.
- MLS® #A4417144
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,733
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Gas, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Gated Community, Security, Deed Restricted, Gated Community
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Other, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market120
- Address5319 Hunt Club Way
- AreaSarasota/Sarasota Square
- SubdivisionSilver Oak
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34238
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Other Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2019 at 1:44pm EST.