Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5319 Hunt Club Way, Sarasota
This home has it all! This spectacular home has breathtaking views over a beautiful lake onto a wildlife wetland habitat preserve. Todd Johnson's former model, the overall winner of the Parade of Homes, exudes elegance and incredible craftsmanship w/many upgrades, designer finishes & built-in features. This home has been meticulously maintained and offers 4 bedrooms (can be 5), 4.5 baths in a functional floor plan that would work well for multi-generational living. This gracious home features a resort style pool; free-flowing lanai/pool/spa area with outdoor kitchen & separate seating area a fireplace, absolute privacy & beautiful views. The main level master suite gives way to a luxurious bathroom w/ travertine, whirlpool bath, & walk-in shower. The private office has built-in cabinetry, fireplace, & rich wood flooring with unique inlays. The showcase kitchen boasts top of the line Dacor & SubZero appliances, island, built-in desk, butler's pantry & bar. The kitchen opens to the family room with more full water views. Two additional bedrooms w/private baths are on the main level, 1 with a separate entrance. The 2nd floor includes a huge bonus room with wet bar, bedroom, full bath, and balcony. This home has it all- located in Silver Oak in Palmer Ranch which offers convenient access to Siesta Key, shopping, and has proximity to the award winning Legacy Trail. You will want to see this fine property today!
- MLS® #A4417144
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,733
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Gated Community, Security, Deed Restricted, Gated Community
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Garage Faces Rear
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Cul-de-sac, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Other
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Outdoor Grill, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market179
- Address5319 Hunt Club Way
- AreaSarasota/Sarasota Square
- SubdivisionSilver Oak
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34238
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Cathedral Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Other Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.