Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16206 Clearlake Ave, Lakewood Ranch
Experience a signature sense of glamour from the Martinique, a Mediterranean-style estate within the Lake Club. Set on a tranquil lake with tropical landscaping and a romantic winding drive, let the Florida lifestyle take the lead as you enjoy seamless indoor/outdoor living. The drama begins in the magnificent grand room, complete with 23’ ceilings overlooking an Italian-inspired outdoor living area with sparkling pool, covered colonnade, and water views. Achieve culinary excellence in the gourmet kitchen with two pantries, large center island, breakfast bar, and bar/wine cooler. Retreat to the master suite with two walk-in closets and a private sitting area; the bath is luxuriously appointed with separate vanities, walk-in shower, and 6’ spa tub. A separate guest suite features its own outside entry, deck, and morning bar – ideal for extended stays or multi-generational living. Proceed up the wood staircase with elegant architectural wrought iron handrails and find generously-sized suites with their own walk-in closet and ensuite bath. A bonus room with balcony is perfect for gaming, TV, or billiards. Embrace the spirit of the Tuscan countryside on the spectacular outdoor living area where a covered colonnade wraps around the pool. Entertain with finesse and resplendence as you grill in your own private gazebo, host events worthy of the society page, or simply relax and enjoy the sound of the waterfall. Live in the jewel of Lakewood Ranch, named one of the nation’s top-selling master-planned community.
- MLS® #A4417456
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,423
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Gas, Public, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewKey Lot, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, Other, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market99
- Address16206 Clearlake Ave
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionLake Club Ph I
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 26th, 2019 at 10:15pm EDT.