Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9922 Laurel Valley Avenue Cir, Bradenton
Welcome to this River Club Home, newly remodeled kitchen, all brand new solid wood cabinets with crown molding, granite counter tops, 2016 stainless steel appliance. All brand new carpets in bedrooms. This kitchen is open to family room with big sliding door facing the swimming pool area. 12 ft ceiling in living room, double entry doors, Split floor plan, there is extra room as an office den. 2014 AC unit, 2013 roof, and exterior wall was newly repainted. It is located within 5 min of downtown Lakewood Ranch, and is close to shopping, entertainment, theater, dinning, and A rated schools. Major Road SR 70 and I 75 are minutes away. River club also has Low HOA and NO CDD's. You will love this house as your HOME.
- MLS® #A4417602
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,920
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Private
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Golf Community
- ParkingGarage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County
- Has PoolYes
- PoolScreen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market188
- Address9922 Laurel Valley Avenue Cir
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Club South Sub Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDisposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Trash Compactor
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Hauzs Inc
Listing information courtesy of Hauzs Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 1:29pm EDT.