Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5120 Jungle Plum Rd, Sarasota
$255,000 less! Deep sailboat water, quick bay and gulf access close to Siesta Beach! Nestled in one of the most coveted neighborhoods on Siesta Key with meandering streets and gorgeous Old Florida landscaping. Offering privacy and casual Southern charm, a delightful place to entertain large gatherings of family and friends. Surrounded by magnificent ancient oaks, you’ll discover a tropical waterfront oasis as you enter the private, lushly landscaped, 23,000 sf property. From the front porch enter the two-story foyer; you’ll be welcomed by natural light and gleaming wood floors. The gracious living and dining rooms are open to a wall of French doors overlooking the pool and waterfront. The spacious chef’s kitchen is anchored by a huge island and is complete with stainless appliances, granite counters, custom cabinetry and full pantry. The family room, with a soaring ceiling and fireplace boasts gorgeous views of tropical foliage. Relax in the luxurious first floor master retreat, with a sitting area, fabulous master bath and oversized walk through closet. An office, laundry half-bath and exercise room complete this floor. Upstairs are three large bedrooms and baths and balcony overlooking the fabulous waterfront pool and yard, leading to the deep-water dock and 10,000 lb. boat lift. The home was extensively remodeled and expanded in 2002 by the prior owner/designer. Circular paver driveway with room to park many cars. Near Siesta Village, only 15 minutes to vibrant, downtown Sarasota’s many amenities.
- MLS® #A4417775
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,336
- Year Built1958
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Florida, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Lot - Irregular, Street Brick, Street Dead-End, Street Private, Garden View, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, In Ground
- ExteriorSiding, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Storage, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market230
- Address5120 Jungle Plum Rd
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionHidden Harbor
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Other, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 3:44am EDT.