Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
915 Seaside Dr #610, Sarasota
Steps away from smooth white sands and azure Gulf waters, this condominium at Siesta Key Beach Residences offers a luxurious getaway and superb island living on what has been named the No. 1 beach in the nation. Part of the Hyatt rental program, this top-floor residence is a fantastic investment opportunity where revenues offset costs. The true three-bedroom, three-full-bath unit is set to gross over $125,000 in 2019 alone. Enjoy stunning sunrise views over the Village. The interiors embrace an island aesthetic with sophisticated appointments, neutral colors, and spacious rooms. Turn-key services are provided by the Hyatt, so owners don’t have to worry about a thing – this includes replacing old furnishings, towels - even dishes. The open kitchen features state-of-the-art appliances, breakfast bar, and granite surfaces. A covered terrace overlooks tropical island views and welcomes dining alfresco as you savor the scent of the sea. Luxurious services include valet, concierge, pool and beach staff – standing by to set up your personal umbrella in the sand. The meticulously cared-for amenities include beachside bar, resort-style pool, private poolside cabanas, state-of-the-art fitness center, and outdoor fire pit while the beach is always beckoning. Enjoy the comforts of this dazzling island residence full time, as a getaway, or generate income by establishing it as a rental. Beyond beaches, Sarasota offers residents championship golf and a scene brimming with arts and culture.
- MLS® #A4417976
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,900
- Year Built2009
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Gas, Private
- FeaturesFitness, Pool, Fitness Center, Maintenance, Optional Additional Fees, Security, Spa/Hot Tub, Deed Restrictions, Water Access, Maintenance Free, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Deed Restricted
- ParkingOther, Underground
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewStreet Paved, Street Dead-End, Near Public Transit, In County
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontGulf/Ocean, Beach - Public, Beach - Private, Beach-pub, Beach-Prvt
- ExteriorBlock, Metal Frame, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Outdoor Grill, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Sauna, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market442
- Address915 Seaside Dr #610
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionSiesta Key Beach Residences Ii
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorWood, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesElevator, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s), Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Disposal
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories6
- StoriesOne Story, High Rise
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- MiddleBrookside Middle, Brookside
- HighSarasota High, Sarasota
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2020 at 2:00pm EST.