Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7722 Sanderling Rd, Sarasota
DIRECT GULF FRONT SIESTA KEY HOME with PRIVATE GULF FRONT BEACH and PRIVATE GULF ACCESS. Striking Siesta Key Beach Home set on 1.25 acres and 203 linear feet of private beachfront and private Gulf access to enjoy majestic views of the Gulf of Mexico. Come and launch your favorite water sport toys whether it be a windsurfer, jet ski or Hobie Cat. Expertly designed, the Owner-permitted beach riprap installed in 2003 protects the shoreline integrity while maintaining the beauty and privacy of direct Gulf sand beach access. This improvement has protected against common beach erosion and successfully negated the need for any beach renourishment. The property is surrounded by a tropical setting of Coconut Palms, Palm and Rubber Trees, all with multiple outdoor cozy sun and shade lounging areas with easy access to the Gulf, hot tub and outdoor showers. The Beach Home has been tastefully updated throughout and meticulously maintained. Every room including the bonus room has a full view of the Gulf and new glass deck railing on a covered veranda extending indoor-outdoor living and dining. The buildable footprint is 14,875 s/f. In a true paradise setting, the Sanderling Club is a unique enclave of residences in a natural wooded setting whose amenities include a guard-gated entrance, Paul Rudolph designed cabanas and clubhouse, tennis courts, a playground, private beach and dockage with bay access. Experience the exclusive beach lifestyle at The Sanderling Club.
- MLS® #A4418164
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,580
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Florida
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Dock, Gated Community, Playground, Security, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Water Access, Waterfront, Recreation Facilities, Tennis Court(s), Tennis Courts, Recreation Building
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Open
- # of Garages2
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Street Private, Street Dead-End, Level, FloodZone, CoastalConstruction Control Line, Flood Zone, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontGulf/Ocean, Beach - Private, Beach-Prvt
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Balcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Fruit Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market191
- Address7722 Sanderling Rd
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionSanderling Club, Siesta Properties Inc
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesElevated, Two, Two Story
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- MiddleBrookside Middle, Brookside
- HighSarasota High, Sarasota
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 11:00pm EDT.