Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
990 Blvd Of The Arts #1103, Sarasota
From Beau Ciel, Downtown’s Award Winning Architectural Masterpiece, this corner residence enjoys 270-degree Bay views & City lights from the 11th floor. Chic interiors define this 4000+ sf condominium unit. Considered the building’s favorite floor plan with 3 bedrooms, an office plus a family room and over 1200 sf of wraparound terraces, this truly lives like a single-family residence. The elevator opens to beautiful foyer lobby which then opens through double doors to the interior foyer with circular ceiling treatment and gorgeous designer light fixture. Light and airy colors and surfaces throughout and featuring standout draperies. The spacious Master Suite enjoys a large terrace, 4 outfitted closets and a beautiful bathroom with fabulous wood vanities and a luxurious tub along-side an office with outstanding city views and a terrace. Two additional bedroom suites have terrific water and city views and are privately situated. The family room is a great plus and rarely available in condominiums. The kitchen has lovely Neff wood cabinetry, stainless appliances and beautifully coordinated granite counters. The breakfast room adjoins. Dare to compare all of Beau Ciel's amenities such as 24-hour concierge, Hyatt privileges including dining and boat dockage options, a bay front gym, private pool, social, dining and conference rooms and abundant covered parking.
- MLS® #A4418365
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,032
- Year Built2003
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesElevators, Fitness, Lobby Key Required, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Storage, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Circular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Street Paved, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsShades, Window Treatments
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market108
- Address990 Blvd Of The Arts #1103
- SubdivisionBeau Ciel
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCarpet, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories18
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryAlta Vista
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2019 at 2:15pm EST.