Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
575 Fore Dr, Bradenton
Relax and enjoy sunny Florida with this extraordinary, open floor plan home with an amazing outdoor living space. Located on a peaceful canal in one of West Florida’s premier gated boating communities – Harbour Walk. This 3 bedroom plus a den, 3 bath custom home has rarely been used and has all of the bells and whistles! Rich wood floors, custom built-ins, huge bonus room, electric fireplace, chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a gas cooktop, outdoor kitchen, oversized covered lanai with an extended outdoor living space all on brick pavers, a large pool with a spa, and a side entry garage are to name just a few. High ceilings graced by four large tray ceilings make the open floor plan feel grande. The den/office includes two closets and can be used as a fourth bedroom. This is the perfect home for entertaining with plenty of room for guests or family. Your guests will love the privacy of the split floorplan, two family room areas, and the enormous outdoor living space. This is a rare opportunity to own in a gated boating community so close to I-75 which gives you the convenient access to restaurants, shopping, beaches and airports. This custom home has the option to be sold furnished.
- MLS® #A4418367
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,085
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Florida, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Gas, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Park, Playground, Security, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Portico
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Sidewalk, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Freshwater, Canal-Fresh
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Shades, Shutters, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market161
- Address575 Fore Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionHarbour Walk At The Inlets
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Natural Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Non Wood Burning
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2019 at 6:30pm EDT.