Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1307 66th St Nw, Bradenton
Welcome Home! This lovely, spacious home built in 2001 has a split floor plan and everything you need for your family and guests, too. It is one of very few that are less than 20+ years old in this neighborhood. It is tucked away in a very quiet area and sitting on 1/3 acre of land, there is plenty of room for a swimming pool and gardens of your choosing. The home has a very open and bright main living area and kitchen and has a beautiful wood burning fireplace to add warmth on our cooler evenings. Lovely laminate flooring throughout the home with tile in the kitchen, breakfast nook and bathrooms. For outdoor entertainment you have approximately 600 square feet of screened patio and an enormous back yard that has a concrete pad for a picnic table or fire pit and plenty of room for RV and/or Boat parking. Recent updates include new A/C (2018), newly painted exterior (2018), freshly painted guest bedrooms (2019) and re-screened lanai (2018). The 59th Street Boat Ramp, Robinson's Preserve and DeSoto Memorial are just minutes away as are shopping, eateries, grocery and some of the finest Beaches Florida has to offer. Come take a look. You will not be disappointed!
- MLS® #A4418447
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,844
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Storage
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market168
- Address1307 66th St Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionBayou Harbor
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 8:15pm EDT.