Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1356 Point Crisp Rd, Sarasota
Arrive by boat or by car! Rarely available with front and back bay views. This north-south facing grand villa is perfectly set on the exclusive Point Crisp peninsula on world-famous Siesta Key. With its own private beach, boat dock and lift, this home is sure to appeal to those who want the best of island living. Enjoy panoramic water views from every window, abundant natural light, and comfortable breezes. With over 14,000 total sq.ft., home is exquisitely appointed inside and out. The tall glass entryway boasts breathtaking see-through views to sparkling waters and opens to an impressive two-story gathering area with floor-to-ceiling glass and a fireplace. Main floor has master retreat with oversized his and her built-in closets, full coffee bar, and spa-like bath. Elegant living and dining areas offer generous space for large gatherings. Professional grade kitchen has double islands, every imaginable convenience, and opens to a welcoming family room. Main level also has one guest suite/office, a powder room, and resort-like terrace. Take the elevator or stairs to upper level for an additional master and two guest suites, billiard room with bar, and theater. All bedroom suites have French doors to private terraces. Outdoor living is a dream with upper and lower outdoor kitchens, exquisite travertine decking, infinity edge saltwater pool, fire pit, and two fireplaces. Garage fits six vehicles and has abundant storage space. If only the best will do, this home is a jewel and a must-see.
- MLS® #A4418480
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,443
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Natural Gas Connected, Sprinkler Meter
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Split Garage, Under Building
- # of Garages6
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Street Dead-End, Oversized Lot, In County, Lot - Oversized, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontIntracoastal Waterway, Bay/Harbor, ICW
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Infinity, Other, Pool Sweep
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Fenced, French Doors, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Insulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows, Window Treatments
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market112
- Address1356 Point Crisp Rd
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionSiesta Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Marble, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Coffered Ceiling(s), Dry Bar, Elevator, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Bar Fridge, Convection Oven, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- MiddleBrookside Middle, Brookside
- HighSarasota High, Sarasota
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 18th, 2019 at 1:15pm EDT.