Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
335 Sapphire Lake Dr #101, Bradenton
Welcome to the "Best Value" in Ultimate Resort Style living in this well-appointed “Abaco” plan Coach Home. This “Gem” has 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, a Great Room, Sun Room, Dining Room & Office/Den in an end unit, one story design, with no stairs. Located in a cul de sac with a water fountain park across from its front door & steps away from one of the 4 community pools, its many windows create a bright and open feeling & provide beautiful views of tropical foliage, wildlife & nature at its finest! Dark rich wood flooring in the main areas, plantation shutters, high level finishes, attractive granites, listello tile work, crown molding, designer light fixtures, a gourmet kitchen with solid wood 42” cabinetry & upgraded appliances with today’s color schemes throughout, all create the warmth in this casually elegant home. The oversized 2 car garage with 4’ to use as a storage/work area, vaulted ceilings, floor to ceiling windows in the Sun Room & 2 walk in closets all add to its charm. This Award Winning Harbour Isle community is located 1.5 mi. to AMI Beaches. The new heart of the community Beach Club with its large heated pool & spa, outdoor bar, 4,200 sq.’ Fitness Center & Sky Bar Restaurant sits on the Intercoastal Waterway. The new soon to open Marina with wet & dry slips will provide no bridges for easy waterway access. Come visit this inviting & immaculate home in this upscale water community to discover why it is the perfect home for you!
- MLS® #A4418593
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,214
- Year Built2014
- StyleCape Cod, Elevated, Florida, Key West
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Park, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGolf Cart Parking, Guest, Off Street, Oversized, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Cul-de-sac, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- RoofMetal, Tile
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market165
- Address335 Sapphire Lake Dr #101
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionHarbour Isle
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathaway Homeservice Florida Realty
Listing information courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Homeservice Florida Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 1:45pm EDT.