Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7607 Harrington Ln, Bradenton
Welcome to River Club Sanctuary! This Lakefront, beautiful 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bath, Office, plus Bonus room home has it all. Tile floor throughout main living areas and new laminate floors in two bedrooms. Gourmet Kitchen offers Corian counters, island, breakfast bar, New slate fridge and dishwasher! Second level Bonus area has a kitchenette and its own entrance for guests or mother-in-law suite! Balcony with extensive Lake views! Sit and relax on your spacious lanai with gorgeous Lake Sunsets! Brick pavers! Large heated pool! Conveniently located near I-75, A+ schools, UTC Mall, shopping, restaurants, and so much more! This is a Golf Community with optional membership. No CDD Fees. Property is underpriced for a quick sale. The neighbor's house at 7536 HARRINGTON Ln just SOLD at $590,000.
- MLS® #A4418678
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,528
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market160
- Address7607 Harrington Ln
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Club South Subphase Va
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 11:00am EDT.