Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13624 2nd Ave E, Bradenton
Spectacular lake views and so much to love in this fantastic 4-bedroom pool home on over an acre in Mill Creek! The hobbyist will delight in the over-sized two-car garage and an additional 600 square foot workshop – so many possibilities! Brand new roof, freshly painted interior, new carpet in family room, gorgeous granite counters, modern backsplash, gas range, stainless steel appliances and gas fireplace add charm and elegance to this wonderful home. Light and bright with cathedral ceilings, transom windows and panoramic views of the peaceful lake. Super-sized, pebble-tec pool and lots of deck area perfect for sunny days and entertaining evenings. Enjoy the covered space with grilling area, hood vent and pre-plumbed for a summer kitchen for dining alfresco. Retreat to your roomy master suite with cathedral ceiling, an enormous walk-in closet, garden tub and separate shower. Additional features include whole house water softener, central vacuum, propane gas, fenced area for furry friends, extensive landscaping - tools and lawn mower are negotiable. Many improvements and room for your special touches to create an amazing home. What an opportunity to entertain family and friends and enjoy the tranquility of living on over an acre of lake front property while still having easy access to restaurants, shopping, world class beaches, excellent schools and all of the amazing sights our area has to offer. You will love it!
- MLS® #A4418851
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage2,557
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Gas, Propane, Public, Sprinkler Meter
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market277
- Address13624 2nd Ave E
- SubdivisionMill Creek Ph Ii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Propane
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCollege Park Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Classic Group
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Classic Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2019 at 6:30pm EDT.