Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
988 Blvd Of The Arts #1916 Penthouse, Sarasota
19th floor penthouse nestled between the shoreline and vibrant downtown Sarasota. This residence has 180-degree panoramic views to die for! Overlooking the azure waters of Sarasota Bay over Longboat Key and into the vast Gulf of Mexico. Enjoy watching the sailboats and sunsets while enjoying tropical breezes. Your balcony has a front row seat for the spectacle that is the 4th of July and New Year's Eve Fireworks! This open, light floor plan features soaring 10' ceilings, a kitchen with granite countertops, hardwood floors, and beautiful architectural details. Large bedrooms and balcony. This is what Sarasota living is all about: fishing, tennis, and golf during the day and immerse yourself in the center of Florida's Culture & Arts district at night. Walk the art galleries, have dinner at one of our world famous restaurants. Take in a play or concert at the Van Wezel, or party late into the evening - it's all there for the taking! Enjoy it all knowing that at an instant you can retreat to your sanctuary in the sky! Don't miss it!
- MLS® #A4419050
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,555
- Year Built1982
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Electricity Available
- FeaturesCable, Elevators, Gated Community, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Boat Slip, Dock, Fitness Center, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Guest, Underground
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Tennis Court(s)
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market372
- Address988 Blvd Of The Arts #1916 Penthouse
- SubdivisionCondo On The Bay Tower Ii
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories18
- StoriesHigh Rise, Penthouse, Three Or More, Three Or More Story
- ElementaryAlta Vista
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential R.
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential R..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 7:31pm EST.