Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11308 Pine Lilly Pl, Bradenton
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION! Spacious three bedroom, den, 2.5 bath and pool. Freshly painted interior, brand new roof installed in 2016, newer A/C (2014) and freshly painted interior can be found in this lovely home in the sought after Summerfield Woods and Bluffs area of Lakewood Ranch. This home is light and bright and features a split floor plan, family room, spacious master suite, breakfast nook with aquarium glass window, gas appliances and just a short walk or bike ride to Heron's Nest Nature Preserve. Great location. Spacious kitchen with pass through buffet to the dining room for ease of entertaining. There is a pool bath for convenience of your swimmers. Wood floors throughout the main living areas with the exception of the walk way and kitchen which are ceramic tile. Master planned community with top rated schools and close distance to the mall, beaches, parks, hospital and restaurants. CDD fees are included in your tax bill and very low HOA fees.
- MLS® #A4419059
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,105
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Gas
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Park, Playground, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Sidewalk, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market120
- Address11308 Pine Lilly Pl
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionSummerfield Village Subphase A U2,t30
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential R.
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential R..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 2:45pm EDT.