Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
170 Roosevelt Dr #14, Sarasota
Imagine being Just One Block to enjoy Sunsets on famous Lido Beach. Gather the family and picnic on the Gulf of Mexico, or Kayak from South Lido Kayak park, just down the street, on Sarasota Bay. You are spoiled for a choice! Renowned St. Armand's Key is a bicycle ride away so that you can enjoy your pick of restaurants, bars, and shopping. Stay on the Key and enjoy kayaking, boating, biking, watching wildlife and sunsets from the stunning beaches. Public beach access is easily located and utilized. Ted Sperling Nature park is a short walk away. This unit is one of the larger Villas in the complex boasting 2 bedrooms and 1 bath. Wonderful features include an enclosed, screened front porch, as well as separate open porch area off the side with sliding glass door access, to enjoy outdoor entertaining in your own fenced in yard. To the West of the outdoor area is also a fenced common area with gate access with a nice table and chairs for relaxing in the sun. Neat as a pin, abundant storage, heated community pool, and community laundry room complete the perfect move in ready beach cottage. . Just relax. New AC and Refrigerator in 2012, new Oven/Range 2018, new hot water heater 2016. Bath re-plumbed 2018. Rental policy is wonderfully relaxed.
- MLS® #A4419109
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage840
- Year Built1955
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesPool, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingGuest, Open, Common
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Days on Market131
- Address170 Roosevelt Dr #14
- SubdivisionPelican Gardens
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Allison James Estates & Homes
Listing information courtesy of Allison James Estates & Homes.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 26th, 2019 at 12:15am EDT.