Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
922 Macewen Dr, Osprey
Style and sophistication exude on this gorgeous Oaks clubside home that is perfectly situated on a lushly landscaped oversized lot with views of golf and lake beyond. This five bedroom, four full bath, two half bath home will provide the perfect atmosphere for the growing family or for those who entertain to allow maximum privacy for your guests. Upon entry you will be absorbed with views through the massive amount of doors and windows, truly bringing the outside in and allowing access to your huge pavered deck and pool area. Formal living and dining rooms flow easily into the oversized chef’s kitchen, offering wine refrigeration, two refrigerated drawers in addition to the subzeros, wall oven, cooktop, two closet pantries and wonderful butler’s pantry with sink, offering maximum storage for entertaining essentials. Family room, awesome laundry room with built in desk, and mud room are all off the kitchen as well as 3 car garage. On the far side of the first level is the massive master bedroom, fully fitted closet and oversized master bath with two vessel sinks, large walk-in shower & separate garden tub. The second level of the home offers nearly 1,500 sf with four additional bedrooms, 3 of which are ensuite AND bonus area with adjacent space with built in desks and separate laundry closet for ultimate convenience. The Oaks is a lifestyle unto its own, with grand clubhouse, abundant tennis and conveniently located close to fabulous beaches, close proximity to downtown Sarasota and downtown Venice.
- MLS® #A4419253
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,520
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Playground
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Irregular, Golf Course Frontage, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Street Private, Golf Course View, Pool View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market99
- Address922 Macewen Dr
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2019 at 1:59pm EST.