Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19445 Ganton Ave, Bradenton
Poised on over 3/4 acre in the Concession neighborhood, this custom masterpiece is nestled among mature landscaping that overlooks views of the lake & private preserve. The stunning exterior sets the stage for 2 floors of beautifully appointed living areas with 5 bedrooms, 5.5 baths & an elegant balance of formal & casual spaces. Experience the incredible finishes enamored by a brilliant use of materials, and thoughtful design. Entertain in style from the living & dining rooms & effortlessly refine your favorite recipes in the deluxe kitchen, with granite counters, gourmet appliances & plenty of preparation space. Privately located, the first-floor master suite opens to the outdoor lanai with pool views & offers separate sitting room, walk-in closet with built-ins & washer/dryer and a spa-like master bath. On the second floor, a bonus area with wet bar offers additional gathering space & a generously sized patio with fireplace overlooking the lake as well as the 5th bedroom, theatre room and 2nd office. The outdoor living space is spectacular with travertine tile, heated pool & spa, spacious entertaining area with gas fireplace & a summer kitchen that invites alfresco dining amid peaceful privacy. Additional upgrades include private elevator, solid interior doors, fresh paint & new carpet throughout, impact windows and 4 car garage. Residents of The Concession are just minutes from excellent shopping, dining, medical facilities & I-75, for an unparalleled lifestyle defined by relaxation & recreation.
- MLS® #A4419344
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,325
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, NaturalGas Available, Public, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesGated Community, Golf Course, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Community
- # of Garages4
- Garages4 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market185
- Address19445 Ganton Ave
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionConcession Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Select
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Select.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 1:15am EDT.