Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3718 Sandspur Ln, Nokomis
The 8-mile island of Casey Key is known for its beautiful beaches, bayfront, absence of traffic lights & zero high rise condominiums, but the lesser known 4 private lanes offer quiet surroundings off the beaten track for those who seek ultimate privacy. Sandspur Lane is the setting for this magnificently modern residence designed by the architect-owner who selected the site for its serenity, deep water canal and deeded beach access. The challenge to create a residence to fit in perfect harmony with the site was achieved through a multi-level design & expansive glass openings with form and function at the forefront of the process. Every space delivers a cohesive idea beautifully executed with interior design to match. Guests will appreciate the fully equipped quarters accessed from the lanai/pool by a separate entrance. Gathering family and friends is enjoyable with the expansive double living areas & open access to the kitchen, or for shooting billiards from the game room overlooking the main living area. A guest suite and office on the mid level, provide two additional bedroom options. Retreat to the master suite on the top level from the private staircase where you will find separate dressing areas leading to separate walk-in closets and master bath with Roman shower and soaking tub, and a roof deck overlooking the bay. Join those who have found paradise on Casey Key and live the dream. You are minutes from Venice municipal airport, fine dining, golf and cultural amenities of both Venice and Sarasota.
- MLS® #A4419631
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,706
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Elevated
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Gas
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCoastalConstruction Control Line, Flood Zone, In County, Lot - Irregular, Lot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Street Private, Unincorporated
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, In Ground, Other, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows
- RoofBuilt-Up, Membrane
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market118
- Address3718 Sandspur Ln
- AreaNokomis/North Venice
- SubdivisionCasey Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34275
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- StoriesThree Or More Story, Elevated
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 19th, 2019 at 12:45pm EDT.