Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19425 Ganton Ave, Bradenton
Magnificent former model home in The Concession Golf Club. This guard gated community is regarded as one of the most challenging courses in Florida. A Nicklaus Signature Course. Lush landscaping with an exquisite stone elevation. Incredible new iron front doors. A spectacular home with amazing architectural details throughout. Brilliant wood detailing in this home. Such a captivating and breathtaking private lake view. Beautiful soaring ceilings, tile and wood flooring, crown moldings, custom window treatments and built-ins. Lovely dining and living room with 3 sets of French doors. A chef’s dream kitchen with marble countertops, glass block tile backsplash, custom cabinets, stainless appliances, new refrigerator, walk-in pantry. Open wine room. Great workstation. Grand gathering room off kitchen with sliders that open to a massive lanai. Elegant owner’s retreat with sitting area. Impressive master bath with glass walk-in shower, soaking tub and dual sinks, private water closet, 2 large walk-in closets with built-ins. Also, an entrance to the garage. The wood staircase opens to the huge loft bonus area. Perfect for a game or TV room. Four spacious suites up. Wet bar upstairs. Screened in patio overlooks gas heated spa and pool. Generous travertine lanai space perfect for entertaining. Outdoor kitchen, stone columns, fire pit and new picture screen lanai cage. Paver driveway. Close to New Publix, UTC Mall and dining. Seller will restore a 4 car garage, at buyer’s request.
- MLS® #A4419657
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,161
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Gas, Public, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Faces Side, Split Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market62
- Address19425 Ganton Ave
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionConcession Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 22nd, 2019 at 12:16pm EST.