Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
20306 67th Ave E, Bradenton
Captivating and private, 3/3 plus den just begins to describe this home in Panther Ridge, The Forest. 9 acres of woodland and pasture, 2 ponds and a 3 stall run in shed. A trail head sits right at the end of the driveway. Master bedroom has a fireplace, walk in closets, adjoining master bath with double sinks. The den has built in shelves and desk. The dining and living room combo have disappearing sliders that open to screened lanai and pool spa. Convenient kitchen has walk in pantry, center isle, bar seating and a work desk. Cozy family room with fireplace, tray ceiling, built ins and sliders. 2 additional large bedrooms and 2 baths are separated by pocket door. New roof, exterior paining, along with many fresh features make this a move in ready home. 8 miles from I75, close to hospitals, schools, shopping, Premier Sports Park, Lakewood National and The Concession, the location makes this home as desirable place to live OUT EAST.
- MLS® #A4420144
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,832
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Maintenance Free, Playground, Recreation Building, Association Recreation - Owned, Horses Allowed, Park, Special Community Restrictions, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Off Street, Oversized, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewPasture / Agricultural, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Zoning Permits Horses, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Tile, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Fenced, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Bamboo, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- WindowsRods, Shutters
- Days on Market292
- Address20306 67th Ave E
- SubdivisionPanther Ridge
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Propane, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Master Bedroom, Non Wood Burning
- ElementaryMcNeal Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 7:45pm EDT.