Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
404 Bryn Mawr Is, Bradenton
2 BOAT SLIPS on Deep Water Canal front home with 70'ft of backyard bulkhead.Newer seawall and cap plus newer windows bring a LOT of value that most buyers underestimate! No fixed bridges between this waterfront home and the Gulf of Mexico. Home elevation is 11 ft. Power or Sail... you choose, and to support your lifestyle is a resident only membership (5-8 Draft/low-hi tide)Bayshore Gardens. Great seawall. New Front Landscaping. New DOCK! New Plumbing. New On-Demand Gas Hot Water.New Bathrooms. New Hurricane Shutters. New She Shed. Refurbished kitchen w/stainless steel appliances, wood cabinetry, good counters . Boat & RV Parking. Canoe/Kayak lift. 2004 Roof. Beautiful updates and potential for even more. Light & airy feel. Dead end street. 4 POINT INSPECTION. Beautiful Terrazo Bayshore Community Access. Homeowner Association is voluntary and still only $10.00. New sidewalks, utilities and street being constructed. COMMUNITY MARINA OFFERS RESIDENTS THE BEST IN BOATING.There are 127 boat slips to accommodate boats with water & electric included.New Small Boat Area has spaces available and can accommodate sml boats, canoes, kayaks & Sunfish types up to 16' (No Motor Boats).Access to the Marina requires a gate card. April each year the residents help allocate your tax impact.Residents have access to Junior Olympic size swimming pool with a diving board and slide, a ball field for softball, kickball, baseball & soccer, a boat ramp and marina. There are many clubs for the residents to join
- MLS® #A4420175
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,934
- Year Built1958
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Clubhouse, Dock, Water Access, Park, Playground, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Recreation Building, Community Boat Ramp, Fishing Pier, Golf Carts OK, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingConverted Garage, Covered, Off Street, Parking Pad
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewCoastalConstruction Control Line, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Near Marina, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal-salt, ICW, Marina
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Other, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Low Emissivity Windows, Shades, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market167
- Address404 Bryn Mawr Is
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Gardens
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorOther, Terrazzo
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 4:00am EDT.