Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2903 36th Ave W, Bradenton
No HOA, No Deed Restrictions here!! 2bed/2bath + Den attached villa style home with Inside utility room. Light and bright with Tile throughout. New Carpet in both Bedrooms and Fresh paint throughout. The sliding glass door provides ample natural light and the open floor plan allows for maximum enjoyment for the entire family with zero wasted space. Both bedrooms provide plenty of closet and storage space. Bonus room could be a third bedroom with a walk in closet. Also provided is your own Large laundry area with washer/dryer. Fenced in rear yard with no close neighbors behind you. Conveniently located to shopping, dining, Medical and the beautiful beaches of Manatee County. This is a 1/2 duplex in good condition and an excellent location.
- MLS® #A4420428
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,476
- Year Built1976
- Sub-Type1/2 Duplex
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Underground Utilities
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingDriveway, Covered
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Level
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Fenced, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market216
- Address2903 36th Ave W
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Exhaust Fan
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert H. Prine Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Kw Suncoast
Listing information courtesy of Kw Suncoast.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 27th, 2020 at 5:15am EST.