Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3711 Hawk Island Dr, Bradenton
Hawk Island - one of the most beautiful communities on the Manatee River - is a rare and exceptional peninsula of upscale homes and elegance. A gated, exclusive neighborhood, it boasts only 29 homes and very few opportunities left for building your waterfront dream home. The vistas at the rear of the lot are on the broad reach of the Manatee River. One of the unique features of this community is the inclusion, for each homeowner, of a deep, freshwater canal in front of the home, offering quiet, private and convenient access for docking your boat in a protected location. Enjoy unobstructed, sweeping views of the river along with superb water that is a haven for boaters, kayakers, fishermen and water sports enthusiasts. On the river, you can easily access the open waters of the Gulf in just minutes. The water is not the only recommendation for the resort life of Hawk island. The neighborhood is located with quick access to I-75, giving an easy drive to all of the wonderful amenities of Southwest Florida. Don't miss a unique opportunity to build your dream home in a dream location.
- MLS® #A4420585
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Fire Hydrant, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesGated, Security, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, Waterfront Complex
- ViewCleared, Curb and Gutters, In County, Level/Flat, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Freshwater, River
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Bright Realty
- Address3711 Hawk Island Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market579
Listing information courtesy of Bright Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 4th, 2020 at 4:30pm EDT.