Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3799 Flamingo Ave, Sarasota
Inspired island living. Located on the north end of world-famous Siesta Key, this impressive estate is brilliantly designed to deliver the perfect balance between architecture, design and home décor while taking full advantage of its incredible peninsular setting with over 700 waterfront feet. Designed for entertaining and a relaxed island lifestyle, this home features multiple entertaining spaces both inside and out that flow seamlessly together through the use of the expansive walls of glass, a strong cohesive color palette, and the same rich wood and stone floor materials throughout. Exotic stone, intricate moldings and trim, coffered ceiling designs and textured wall coverings add depth and warmth and further enhance the symmetry from room to room. Complementing the interior, the outdoor space offers some of the best resort style living in all of Florida complete with infinity edge pool and swim-up pool bar, seating area with fire pit which is recessed into the pool, dining pavilion with living wall, spa, outdoor kitchen, and koi pond. A well-equipped boat dock with lift, a paddleboard launch, a tackle room and a sports storage room will please the waterfront lifestyle enthusiast. New seawall, garage space for 10+ cars, gym, full house generator, Crestron home automation system and reverse osmosis water filtration system are just a few of the technical highlights of this incredible home. Discover and enjoy your island paradise immediately – interior design by MONIOMI from Miami.
- MLS® #A4420743
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage8,138
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Oversized, Portico, Split Garage
- # of Garages10
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, Canal-salt, Lagoon
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Infinity, Lighting, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Shades, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market267
- Address3799 Flamingo Ave
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionSiesta Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorMarble, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Other, Whole House R.O. System
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 10:30am EDT.