Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
647 Owl Way, Sarasota
Under Construction. Move in this February of 2020. Bird Key home is infused with an atmosphere of sophistication and refinement. The award-winning builder Allegra Homes will deliver a truly outstanding design with precise construction details that’s second to none. This coastal contemporary style home offers a stunning 3,880-square-foot floor plan design this is open, light-filled and an absolute haven of tranquility and privacy. Additional features of this St. John III two-story model include 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, bonus room, office, generous size master suite, spacious great room, and loft. The open kitchen is truly the heart of the home and is perfect for entertaining and just beyond opens to a dramatic backdrop of covered outdoor living space and heated pool/spa. Fully outfitted for fun and a place to create memories for years to come. Bird Key is a prime location and just minutes to world renowned St. Armands Circle featuring all the shopping and fine dining you would expect, and a short drive to Lido Beach where you can catch fabulous sunsets! Beautiful sofa color palette. Beautiful Sunsets off the front balcony with peek-a-boo water views overlooking Lido Key. Photos are of a prior home and selections will vary.
- MLS® #A4420754
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,880
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Propane, Street Lights
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Clubhouse, Water Access, Pool, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In City Limits, Level, Street Paved, Street Private, Key Lot, Garden View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning, Pool Alarm
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsInsulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market327
- Address647 Owl Way
- SubdivisionBird Key Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesDecorative, Electric, Living Room
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Elevated
- MiddleBooker Middle
- HighBooker High, Booker
- Listing Office:Greco Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Greco Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 2:45am EST.