Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
136 Osprey Point Dr, Osprey
Opportunity of a Life Time! This magnificent three-level mansion is located in the exclusive private gated community Oaks Bayside. This home is priced to sell and is below market and replacement value. Exquisite Brazillan cherry wood flooring through out. The Amazement just begins as you open the double mahogany door a Grand Foyer which features 22 ft. ceilings with custom molding thru out. Spacious open floor plan opens up to kitchen and family room offering a full bar area with 150+ bottle wine cooler. Large poolside lanai area featuring an infinity edge heated swimming pool,spa, fully equipped summer kitchen with sunset overlooking Little Sarasota Bay Oaks Country Club rated 2019-2020 Platinum Clubs of America.
- MLS® #A4420948
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage6,461
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public, Underground Utilities, Gas
- FeaturesGated Community, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Handicap Modified, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Playground, Special Community Restrictions, Wheelchair Access, Golf Carts OK
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Workshop in Garage, Garage Faces Side, Guest
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Mature Landscaping, Balcony/Sun Deck, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sauna, Storage, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Window Treatments, Insulated Windows
- RoofTile, Slate
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market348
- Address136 Osprey Point Dr
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Central Vaccum, Elevator, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator, Ice Maker
- HeatingCentral, Zoned, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned, Humidity Control
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- StoriesThree Or More Story
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Realty
Listing information courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 4:30am EST.