Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4506 Riverview Blvd, Bradenton
COLONIAL MASTERPIECE ON THE MANATEE RIVER!!! Stunning, panoramic water views are the focal point of this privately situated, two story, custom-built home on 1.12 acres. The interior of the estate is true to form with architectural accoutrements including a grand entrance winding staircase in the foyer, dentil and multiple wall moldings, wood floor, a back staircase and countless symmetrically placed windows allowing natural sunlight to flow from room to room. A wood burning fireplace with detailed and carved wood compliments the formal living room. Special dining occasions can be enjoyed in the formal dining room. The kitchen features washed cottage finish cabinets with a center island, gas cooktop with hood, trash compactor, Sub-zero refrigerator, a wine refrigerator, and two refrigerator drawers. The adjacent breakfast room has a butler’s pantry. While the master bedroom is located on the first floor, the second floor has four bedrooms, bonus room, and a billiards room above the garage. Enjoy the view of the river from several well-placed sitting porches. A detached 846 sq. ft. guest house, located adjacent to the pool, is the perfect get away for guests. It has a cathedral ceiling, bedroom, full bath, Murphy bed, and kitchen. It also serves well as an in-law’s quarters or for live-in caregivers.Waterfront adventures begin in your own backyard with 169’ of direct frontage on the Manatee River, and a 300’ dock and boat lift. Direct access to Tampa Bay, ICW and Gulf of Mexico.
- MLS® #A4421285
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,248
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleColonial, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Child Safety Fence
- ExteriorBlock, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Lighting, Trees/Landscaped, Irrigation System
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
- Address4506 Riverview Blvd
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Built in Features, Crown Molding
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator, Bar Fridge, Cooktop, Ice Maker, Trash Compactor
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesWood Burning
- Days on Market553
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 8:00pm EST.