Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2722 Sunnyside St, Sarasota
REDUCED $23,000! LOWEST PRICE PER SQ FT IN SOUTH GATE! MOVE-IN CONDITION! Many updates in this 2,272 Sq. Ft. home. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths plus a large den/potential 4th bedroom and a big family room. Plenty of room for everyone. Ideal for someone who wants a home office. New roof in 2017, New A/C in October 2018 with 10 year transferable warranty. Stainless Steel appliances. Kitchen and baths updated in 2010. Engineered hardwood floors installed in 2015 in the living room, dining room, den and all three bedrooms. Tile floors in the kitchen, baths and family room. Water lines from street and throughout the house relined with ceramic coating inside. Garage converted to a big family room under air with French doors and laundry room. Can be converted back to a 2 car garage if desired. The screened lanai and open porch overlook the big yard and Blossom Brook, providing a nice buffer. Mostly fenced yard - short stretch of fence can be installed to complete. Central location in the heart of Sarasota. Great schools are nearby - Southside Elementary, Brookside Middle and Sarasota High School. Ultra convenient location close to shopping, (Trader Joe's & Lucky's Market), schools, restaurants, and the Sarasota Memorial Medical Complex. Ride your bike or take a short drive to award winning Siesta Key Beach. The bayfront and Downtown Sarasota are even closer. Convenient to public transportation. Join the optional South Gate Community Assn to enjoy the large community pool overlooking Phillippi Creek.
- MLS® #A4421521
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,272
- Year Built1957
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Optional Additional Fees, Pool, Recreation Building, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingConverted Garage
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewDrainage Canal, In County, Near Public Transit
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Days on Market32
- Address2722 Sunnyside St
- SubdivisionSouth Gate
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), L Dining, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 21st, 2019 at 6:44pm EST.