Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2399 Gulf Of Mexico Dr #3c3, Longboat Key
The tropical paradise community of Vizcaya resides on the south end of Longboat Key on 9 acres w/31 private residences & 500 ft. of beachfront. Upon entry through the manned gate, up the lush brick paved drive, passed manicured grounds w/cascading fountains instantly making this community feel like home to you. This 3,900 sq. ft. 4BR/4.5BA southern exposure home is sophisticatedly designed for instant enjoyment. Addison Mizner residence has a private courtyard that embodies a casual elegance & instantly feels like a single family home. Elaborate 10 ft. ceilings w/recessed lighting throughout. Open concept living, dining & family room have crystal blue panoramic water views, a perfect backdrop for creating memories. Spacious eat-in kitchen any master chef. Luxurious master suite is designed for relaxation & style has custom designed his/her walk-in closets. Splendid marble master bathroom w/access to terrace. 3 additional bedrooms include an expansive guest suite w/terrace and separate entry. Generous wrap around terrace overlooking the Gulf w/outdoor BBQ. Vizcaya hosts many top amenities such as: sugar sand private beach, Gulf-side pool/spa, state of the art fitness center w/water treadmill, tennis courts, pets welcome-board approval, generous private 2 car garage. Minutes to boutique St Armands Circle w/shopping/dining. Over the bridge to downtown Sarasota to enjoy: opera, theater, shopping, dining/drinks. Enjoy the best life has to offer in the company of family & friends at Vizcaya!
- MLS® #A4421722
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,895
- Year Built1998
- StyleCraftsman, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Elevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Sauna, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- ViewFlood Zone, In City Limits, Near Golf Course, Near Public Transit, Street Private, Garden View, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shades
- RoofMembrane, Other
- Days on Market92
- Address2399 Gulf Of Mexico Dr #3c3
- AreaLongboat Key
- SubdivisionVizcaya At Longboat Key Ph 01
- CityLongboat Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34228
- InteriorMarble, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories4
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, Mid-rise
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 12:30am EDT.