Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6300 Midnight Pass Rd #9, Sarasota
A rarely available villa located in Crystal Sands, a beach front community on the powdery white sands of Siesta Beach; the perfect beach retreat. This villa feels like a house, yet with all the conveniences of a condo. Two bedrooms, two baths, turnkey furnished with large rooms and open living areas. Granite counters in the kitchen and baths, plantation shutters and a one-car garage. Two onsite pools and a private beach. A pet friendly, well-managed association with onsite management. Currently in the Crystal Sands rental program so you can rent when not using the villa; 14-day minimum in season, 7-day minimum from June 1st to September 30th. Fees include water, sewer, basic cable, building and community maintenance. Crystal Sands Condominiums are located just 2 Miles from Siesta Village and easily accessible from the Stickney Point Bridge. Enjoy the private beach and is close to Point of Rocks, a popular area for snorkeling and fishing on Siesta Key. Just 15 minutes by car to downtown Sarasota’s urban amenities.
- MLS® #A4421730
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,128
- Year Built1969
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesPool, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewGarden View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBeach-Prvt, Beach-pub
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Days on Market29
- Address6300 Midnight Pass Rd #9
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionCrystal Sands 1
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorTerrazzo, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2019 at 9:15pm EST.