Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6707 Stone River Rd #203, Bradenton
Lovely 2nd floor condo featuring vaulted ceilings, 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, front and rear lanais. eat in kitchen, wet bar and a 1 car garage. Fabulous views of the 7th fairway. Newer washer/dryer and dishwasher. Murphy Bed and Desk in guest bedroom. This well maintained condo is being sold TURN-KEY furnished so you can move right in or utilize the condo as a rental property. Property conveys with a class "A" membership in Tara which carries full golf privileges in this PRIVATE COUNTRY CLUB, as well as many social activities to enjoy. Fees associated with ownership in Tara include a one time capital contribution fee of $3,500.00, class "A" membership of $421.26 per month, dining room minimum of $60.00 per month and $695.05 per year for the Tara Master Association and includes Comcast enhanced cable TV service plus high speed internet access. Conveniently located near I-75 and a short drive to the Gulf of Mexico beaches, the Van Wezel performing arts, St. Armands Key, and many major shopping venues.
- MLS® #A4421870
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,202
- Year Built1990
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Golf Carts OK, Pool, Tennis Courts, Fitness, Golf, Golf Community
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Street Paved, Unincorporated, On Golf Course, Golf Course Frontage, Golf Course View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market212
- Address6707 Stone River Rd #203
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionTara Verandas Two Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Ice Maker
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 24th, 2019 at 4:45am EDT.