Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2051 Canal Dr ##l4, Bradenton
BOM- PRICED RIGHT for an 2 bedroom, one bath ground floor condo in this popular, & friendly 55+ community. With parking, at your front door, you'll only need to take a few steps to be inside your home. The patio Lanai is enclosed and private. Just off from the bathroom, is an Utility room with a WASHER/DRYER all-in-one UNIT. The storage is plentiful with the utility room and the outside storage locker is great for holding all your beach items. PLEASE TELL BUYER THIS STORY. THX. The Story about the missing carpet: Approx. 2 yrs ago the pipe under the vanity in bathroom, sprang a leak. Sellers live in NJ and it was not until their mom (lives in next building) went in to dust and saw the flood in hall. All damaged carpet and flooring in bath, hall, and utility room were removed, plumbing updated and new vanity, floor in bath, and lighting put in. Because the sellers comes down for 2 weeks a year, they never did anything about replacing carpet, etc. No more issues with anything. Only an inspection can tell you that. *****Seller will give 1000.00 credit at closing for carpet or floor replacement***** Furniture can stay or be removed. Seller agreeable to quick close Condo has been on the market for a while due to un-for scene circumstances, & failed financing with buyer on P & S Contract
- MLS® #A4421881
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage733
- Year Built1971
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesElevators, Maintenance Free, Pool, Buyer Approval Required, Sidewalk, Clubhouse, Laundry, Shuffleboard Court, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Laundry Facility, Shuffleboard
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Grill, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Listing Office:Bayshore Realty Inc
- Address2051 Canal Dr ##l4
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Condos
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo
- AppliancesDryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Other
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- # of Stories3
- StoriesOne Story, Mid-rise, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market433
Listing information courtesy of Bayshore Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 7:30pm EDT.