Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4906 60th Dr E, Bradenton
This beautiful one owner move in ready home is well maintained, freshly painted inside move-in ready in the gated deed-restricted community of Silver Lake. This 3 bdrm, 2 bath home with Office, formal dining room, kitchen/living/family/dinette open split floor plan. The kitchen features 42” solid wood cabinets Corian countertops and eat in kitchenette. The MBR has a walk-in closet with lots of shelving. Dual sinks in this huge MBR bath with separate shower and garden tub. The laundry room has cabinets along with a washer & dryer. As you walk thru your living room and step out onto your screened Lanai you will feel like you are in a secluded wooded area. Stainless steel appliances are included, glass top self cleaning electric convection oven, refrigerator, & dishwasher. This location is convenient to Publix, Aldi, Wawa, Restaurants, Walmart on SR 70, easy access to I-75 or Sarasota Airport. HOA fees are extremely low. Silverlake is a great community to raise your family and make wonderful friends. It's an active community with Picnics in the summer and neighborhood gatherings. You will make friends for life in this community.
- MLS® #A4422051
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,062
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Fiber Optics, Public, Phone Available, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesGated Community, Park, Playground, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Fence Restrictions
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewDrainage Canal, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Shades
- Days on Market353
- Address4906 60th Dr E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionSilverlake A Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Exhaust Fans
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Exit King Realty
Listing information courtesy of Exit King Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 9th, 2019 at 2:29am EST.