Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2532 Hibiscus St, Sarasota
Why spend the money on new when you can buy almost new for half the price? This highly designed and professionally renovated home has many finely crafted architectural details and other amenities a new build will not have. These include beautifully restored terrazzo floors, a large 10,000 sq ft lot, a whole house generator, and custom design features throughout. The open floor plan is conducive to entertaining and a screened porch offers more outdoor space. The expansive, fenced back yard is perfect for the large rectangular pool proposed in the design plans included with the sale (see photos). This option can be completed by the sellers for an additional $45,000. There is completely new (2018) plumbing to the sewer connection, including water supply and water heater. The house also features impact rated windows and doors and completely new AC ducting. Schematic architectural plans are available and can be included with the sale of the property. All the work has been permitted, performed and inspected by licensed and insured professionals. This is a high-end, quality renovation like no other.
- MLS® #A4422342
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,829
- Year Built1957
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market81
- Address2532 Hibiscus St
- SubdivisionSouth Gate
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- InteriorTerrazzo, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Exhaust Fans
- CoolingCentral Air
- Listing Office:Preferred Shore
Listing information courtesy of Preferred Shore.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 19th, 2019 at 12:31pm EDT.