Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6033 34th St W #41, Bradenton
Buyers financing fell through days before closing! Are you ready to find the perfect move-in ready place at an amazing value-on the ground floor?! This beautiful condo is ready to go, with ceramic tile set at a diagonal, stainless steel appliances, crown molding in the main living area, indoor washer/dryer, and a relaxing screened patio with additional storage space all overlooking the community pond with fountain. You have to see this home for yourself! Two full bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms on the first floor- finished with neutral colors and obvious attention to detail- this unit is a must-see and perfect for a buyer not able to handle stairs. Located near everything you need, including a short drive to the beach, this unit is set back and very quiet- no road noise to be heard. Enjoy a game of tennis on the Har-Tru courts, a couple laps in the community pool with brand new brick pavers, or a rigorous work out in the community exercise room- you’ll find you never have to leave the comfort of your community to enjoy this wonderful Florida lifestyle. Schedule your showing today and don’t miss out on this beautiful opportunity!
- MLS® #A4422400
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage936
- Year Built1985
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Fire Hydrant, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Private
- FeaturesFitness, Pool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk
- ParkingAssigned, Guest, Common
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Tennis Court(s)
- Listing Office:Fine Properties
- Address6033 34th St W #41
- SubdivisionHarbor Pines, A Condo Or1439/4215
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market46
Listing information courtesy of Fine Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 11:29am EDT.