Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
212 Bird Key Dr, Sarasota
Delight in the luxury of brand-new bayfront living on Bird Key. This custom-built John Cannon home was just finished in August 2018 and has never been occupied. Car aficionados will love the most unique aspect of this home, its expansive, 2-level air-conditioned garage with room for 11 cars! Support beams (68’ in length) are currently in place if your admiration for cars requires a lift, the 2nd level is equipped with 8’ hollow core concrete floor to hold 100+ pounds per square feet and direct access to the home from both floors. A flourish of gorgeous finishes and custom details, this elevated four-bedroom residence is waiting for you to make it your own. Beautiful hardwood flooring and 10’ ceilings throughout create a natural flow from room to room. The living room features a wall of pocketing glass sliders that completely opens this space and enhances seamless indoor-to-outdoor entertaining. Prepare gourmet meals in the kitchen a few steps away, offering solid wood cabinetry, granite countertops, stone backsplash, stainless steel appliances (Wolf 6-burner gas cooktop and built-in ovens), walk-in pantry and an expansive island with plenty of room to dine. French doors flank the dining room, providing direct access to the screen-protected lanai, which can be an ideal spot for wonderful gatherings. The 2nd level includes two additional guest suites with walk-in closets, plus a spacious master with spa-inspired bathroom, walk-in and linen closets and a private terrace overlooking tranquil bay waters.
- MLS® #A4422402
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,938
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Custom
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesPark, Security, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Curb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized, Split Garage, Tandem, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages11
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In City Limits, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market193
- Address212 Bird Key Dr
- SubdivisionBird Key Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorPorcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Elevated
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 16th, 2019 at 12:15pm EDT.