Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
464 Walls Way, Osprey
This uniquely designed, custom built 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath home is a country club enthusiast's dream come true! Situated on a cul-de-sac on the Heron Course in The Oaks Clubside, this magnificent home was built by Baron Construction. The impressive exterior is a preview of the magnificent things to come once you step through double doors surrounded by stained glass with a delightful and welcoming design. From the grand marble entranceway, you can look straight out over the large formal living room with fireplace to the gorgeous lanai and pool beyond. The open kitchen has a breakfast bar; there is a formal dining room, and an area for more casual sit-down meals. The den with fireplace offers gorgeous views, especially as twilight begins to fall. The master bedroom is reminiscent of the luxury of bygone days, with its coffered ceiling, fireplace, view and access to the terraced lanai and pool, and large master bath with soaking tub, separate shower and private door to the pool area. And speaking of pools, this one is spectacular, and offers wooded views of the golf course. Combine the perfect residence with the perfect club, and you truly have the best in country club living. The Oaks, one of the top 100 2019-2020 Platinum Club of America, has two championship golf courses, a junior Olympic community pool, tennis, state-of-the-art fitness center and a wide variety of dining, recreational and social offerings. Club membership is available and required.
- MLS® #A4422405
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,826
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Optional Additional Fees, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, Parking Pad, Portico
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Lot - Irregular, Street Private, Golf Course View, Park View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsRods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market195
- Address464 Walls Way
- SubdivisionOaks 2 Ph 1
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- InteriorCarpet, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Living Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 11:29pm EDT.