Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1133 Riverscape St, Bradenton
Waterfront condo overlooking the marina adjacent to the Manatee river with quick access to Tampa Bay and the Gulf of Mexico. This is an expansive 3BR/2BA with a den. This home has outstanding features with an open floor plan, 180 degree water views, handmade Italian tiles, double crown molding in master bedroom, whole house water filtration system with under sink reverse osmosis, impact resistant glass, hurricane resistant garage doors, and sound insulation. Bring your boat to the onsite marina and lease a dock w/lift, onsite storage for your canoe/kayak. Full time activities director, 3 Har Tru tennis courts, fitness center, community room, 2 salt water community pools within walking distance of this beautiful well maintained condo. Relax on your spacious lanai, enjoy your favorite beverage and moonlight settling on the water. Easy access to I75, St. Pete, airports, and shopping.
- MLS® #A4422528
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,326
- Year Built2007
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Dock, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Water Access, Playground, Pool, Security, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront, Cable, Recreation Facilities, Recreation Building
- ParkingGarage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Tennis Court(s)
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
- Address1133 Riverscape St
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionTidewater Preserve
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market226
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 2:59pm EDT.