Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2125 Alpine Ave, Sarasota
This Beautiful 3 Bedroom 2 Bath with a pool home is located on a quiet street in the highly desired Southgate Community nestled between 2 large majestic oak trees & lush landscaping. Offers a open floor plan with a newly remodeled kitchen, custom cabinetry, soft close doors & drawers, under cabinet lighting, plenty of recessed lighting, newer GE Stainless Steel Appliances including a double oven, granite countertops with a breakfast bar. The dining room also provides a custom built in breakfront with removable shelves with under cabinet lighting. Large Laundry Room next to kitchen with plenty of storage cabinets as well, can use for pantry storage if needed and newer front loading washer /dryer. The home has beautiful wood flooring throughout & tile in kitchen. The Backyard is landscaped with palm trees & crepe myrtles & fully fenced in with not only a screened in pool, there is a great swing set and shed/playhouse, families with children, it is ready! Big front porch for relaxing as well as small back porch. New Hunter Douglas Clearview Plantation Shutters with a lifetime warranty, New Hurricane Windows & doors installed & AC replaced in 2016. Centrally located in Sarasota only minutes to Siesta Beach, Downtown, Amazing schools & shopping districts. Bring your family, pets & friends & enjoy this GREAT Home in this GREAT neighborhood! Home Owners Association is Optional Southgate Community $75 for social, additional $150 for pool membership
- MLS® #A4422563
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,790
- Year Built1960
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesRecreation Building, Deed Restricted, Pool
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Lighting, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsInsulated Windows, Shades, Shutters, Window Treatments, Low Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market19
- Address2125 Alpine Ave
- SubdivisionSouth Gate
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- InteriorTile, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing Office:True Real Estate Inc
Listing information courtesy of True Real Estate Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 21st, 2019 at 6:44pm EST.